Is UrbanTerror dying, dead, or alive and well…

Activity Forums Urban Terror General Discussion and Announcements Is UrbanTerror dying, dead, or alive and well…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      z0mb1ebob
      Keymaster

I’ve been irc’ing with various peeps and ts3’ing with some others and more than a couple of times over the last months or even year

we talked about what’s happening with Urban Terror

The same things keep coming up; ofc Unreal Terror, on Unreal engine, Auth system / dealing with cheating etc, funstuff in 4.2, animations in 4.2, 4.2’s installer.

I’ve not been around urt that long, 4.1 was my first version so i’m not sure of previous transitions from a first person perspective.

So many say urt is dead, I see national #irc chan populations decimated, clanbase went away…so many cool new games out there for free or just five dolla…..

??urbanterror is dead…My personal experience with the announcement of the Urban Terror upgrade, Urban Terror HD on Unreal, I feel let down – all this agro over 4.1vs4.2 and now it doesn’t matter..or it was all hackers faults that put the final nails in he coffin, or there is no coffin and #UrbanTerrorLives?…and, so finally, what do you think? …ff

EEP EEP! Requesting backup, I’ve got the Bomb! >.zB
      z0mb1ebob
      Keymaster

Anyone Playing this at all? What’s going on 4.3? oO #UrbanTerrorLives?…

fallen
      Participant

ye :/ dunno if its possible to recover… I still play a little bit everyday but it’s hard to want to play when theres basicly no options with populations besides 2 or 3 servers. league is also dying.

Louis
      Participant

cs go for the win baby

,,Everyone has a plan ’till they get punched in the mouth”
      z0mb1ebob
      Keymaster

Urban Terrorâ„¢ is a free multiplayer first person shooter that will run on any Quake III Arena compatible engine. It is available for Windows, Linux and Macintosh…

buddy
      Participant

Hey guys, #urt is still going, just a few servers populated now. They are working on the next major release. Unfortunately #b0brs server is now without power so, ts3 and main zB server are both down. Its been a blast, hope we can use medpack and revive!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.