Tactics

last updated by fox 7 years ago
3 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      fox
      Participant

Hey guys,

Miau and I were talking about our pcw’s a few days ago.
      We both think (and I guess you noticed it as well) that our team does not perform that well during clan wars.
      Admittedly we got really skilled players in our clan, nevertheless it is time to act as a team and to focus more on your teammates.
      During the last meetings Bob already started to muster the team while playing, even though it didn’t always work.

Therefore we suggest to start playing with tactics.
      We don’t really have some at the moment but I thought starting this thread makes us thinking of it and plan some together. So if you got some ideas you’re welcome to post them. :]

Apart from tactics it is also important which weapons and items everyboday use.
      For example in my opninion medics are important to keep the team alife as long as possible and all the other stuff we got but which we didn’t really use or think of at all.

Hope you agree! Thanks. 😉

>> fox

z0mb1ebob
      Keymaster

if i say jump, you say?

fox
      Participant

How high, sir! x)

fox
      Participant

So what we noticed at pcw on wednesday:

• the other team camped or rather interdicted a section and we got overpowered when we arrived there
      • allocation was only advantageous to a limited extent

Concerning allocation: Should we try to allocate with the same teammate for the next pcw’s? We may get more used to one another. What do you think?

@z0mb1ebob
      : Did you already watched their demos? Or aren’t we going to talk about it until sunday?

>> fox

z0mb1ebob
      Keymaster

we need to play how i see and know we can play TOGETHER

first

before i start trying to do more complex stuff

Louis
      Participant

None of us are that skilled as you think , fox. We are playing vs NON skilled players in our servers , we cannot improve any more in the public servers thats why we have to have more pcws as a part of our training and only then we will improve working as a team and shi* ike that..

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Louis.
      fox
      Participant

Yeah true story bro, just want to give things a push. x)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Ten years ago a crack commando unit was sent to prison by the ferret court for a crime they didn’t commit. These ferrets promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade and went underground. Today, still wanted by the ferret government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire…The Undead Zombie Ferrets [UZF]

Most Popular Groups

Members

Profile picture of Biddle
Profile picture of admin
Profile picture of sun tzu
Profile picture of z0mb1ebob
Profile picture of Mango
Profile picture of LlamaInPyjamas
Profile picture of w3r3w0lfblu3
Profile picture of Sami
Profile picture of Seblor
Profile picture of Louis