z0mb1ebobrs monday update

Activity Forums Undead Zombie Ferrets [UZF] z0mb1ebobrs monday update

last updated by z0mb1ebob 6 years ago
4 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      z0mb1ebob
      Keymaster

Hey guys, about five hours ago I completed / was completing the changes to the website: its time to kick it up.

Its a shame I haven’t seen consistency in Sunday Teamspeak Meeting attendance. However Avsky is #1 in my book.

@avksy do you have time to help out with some stuff? maybe assigned some kind of role?

Its time for me to start handing out your new ranks but need to know who has time and who does not

z0mb1ebob
      Keymaster

please state, in addition to the 1hr Sunday Meeting if you can do one or more of the items on the list (to follow)

z0mb1ebob
      Keymaster

monitor hacker demos, post demos, help out people to post demos, review & ban etc

monitor and advertise for recruitment and meeting attendences, who is afk etc

tourny managers – competition management

website/forum moderation – suggestions for forums and monitor / spam management

videos & graphics

programming for ladders etc

…..

more to follow..

dmenje
      Participant

I can normally do Sundays, might be a day that im not there though

If you want i can help with the hacker demo’s and the tourney stuff

holla

Sex
      Participant

I can help with the hackers and the forum and the recruitment. I have time though! Sunday evening I usually have diner with my family, that’s why I’ll be at ts3 1-2 hours later. Sorry, but cant change this. :< anyway we managed to talk at other days this week. 🙂

fox
      Participant

I also can help with the recruitment again. In case I’ve never really stopped because if I’m right there was a time where you assigned this task to former member Raine and me ^^
      And my sunday meeting situation is just as Sex’s – I do have time but sometimes I join half an hour later because of dinner :l It’s just because of the time difference I guess..

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by fox.
      z0mb1ebob
      Keymaster

However Avsky is #1 in my book.

ooOOOOooOOO +1 @avsky (^_^)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Description

Ten years ago a crack commando unit was sent to prison by the ferret court for a crime they didn’t commit. These ferrets promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade and went underground. Today, still wanted by the ferret government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire…The Undead Zombie Ferrets [UZF]

Most Popular Groups

Members

Profile picture of Biddle
Profile picture of admin
Profile picture of sun tzu
Profile picture of z0mb1ebob
Profile picture of Mango
Profile picture of LlamaInPyjamas
Profile picture of w3r3w0lfblu3
Profile picture of Sami
Profile picture of Seblor
Profile picture of Louis